- building synonym agency, a freelance communications and strategy consultancy.
- working behind-the-scenes with artists, brands and culture-minded organizations to execute better, more honest messaging in their marketing.
- wrote an essay about Instagram flexing and what it does to us for Highsnobiety.
- played a one-hour all-Prince tribute mix on ISO Radio.
- was on CBC Radio discussing streaming services and their marketing ideas.
My work has been published in:
- The Globe and Mail
- The FADER
- Complex Magazine
- NEEDS&WANTS Paper
- Pound Magazine
- The Wall Street Journal
- The Toronto Sun
I’ve also worked in:
television, tim hortons, magazines, bartending, epoxy flooring, valet parking, nightclubs, websites, the Ontario government, university offices, I was a rap recording judge at the JUNOs, a startup incubator, fashion photography, a chinese medicine clinic, both the Air Canada Centre and SkyDome, startups, consulted for #brands and #creatives, boutique clothing stores (guess what celebrity I sold a $2,500 Rick Owens Stooges jacket to!), a book chain and more.